The line between maintenance and production is fading, and maintenance is attracting increasingly more people in product-based companies as well as service-based companies.
Held by the maintenance association Promaint ry, the seminar topics are related to maintenance and operation, i.e. everything that ensures the best performance of production equipment.
Venue: Spa Hotel Scandic Laajavuori, Jyväskylä
ALMA Consulting Ltd will also be participating at this event.
Niko Pahkala, ALMA’s Debuting Managing Director, summarizes the typical needs of maintenance systems:
- Maintenance device management
- Documentation management
- Warehouse and material management, procurement functions
- Job, notification and resource management
- Mobile functions: job management, storage and material management functions
- Data conversion of replaced systems
- Connections to external systems
“You’re welcome to join us at this informative event that brings together maintenance professionals for networking and for listening to the most relevant topics and future opportunities in maintenance,” he said.